HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a P30. I have been wanting/eyeballing these since i first saw the pics of the P3000 prototype. Was always a day late trying to find one locally and finally found one yesterday. And for a great deal so i could not be happier. Amazing how good it feels in hand i just hope it shoots as good as it looks and feels :) Now to get to the range :wink:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks great! Best of luck with it!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Don't get any lead in the vegetables when cutting! wash that board off!! :)

Nice weapon...now get her durty!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone :) Been a long time USP owner and love them so can't wait to try out the new P30. Headed to the range later this week and will check back in with a range report after ;)

·
Banned
188 Posts
Congrats. One of the finest pistols on earth, in my opinion.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congrats...it really is ridiculous how they fit the hand, it's stupid comfy really. You'll love it.

·
Registered
546 Posts
You will most certainly love it. Not sure I can ever shoot a USP after feeling the grip on the P30. Let us know how it went at the range.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Congrats...it really is ridiculous how they fit the hand, it's stupid comfy really. You'll love it.
^This.

Congrats OP. I have a P30 and P30L both in 9mm on my list. So hopefully I can grab those when I get home. The trigger is going to be a little longer than your USP's but I am sure a few rounds down range and you will get acquainted. Enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts