HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well my last CA89K made it in the door. It pays to just be nice. Hell it was about 150.00 cheaper than most paid on the net and that was not considering shipping.
2 unfired ones tucked away for a rainy day and one SW5KFS and CA89K upgraded all to hell! Life is good.
Fit and finish on the weapon was VG+. FA Carrier, Shelf seems great.
But if my last call was correct I think you had better of had ordered a week or two ago. I think they may still take some orders but I the parts are running thin. Once they are gone they are gone!
P.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Serial Number

P - If you dont mind me asking, what's the serial number prefix on your k? I picked up mine yesterday and it was "BIA". I thought the k had a different SN. Just curious of the change? New generation of receiver? Just asking.

Dave

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
P - If you dont mind me asking, what's the serial number prefix on your k? I picked up mine yesterday and it was "BIA". I thought the k had a different SN. Just curious of the change? New generation of receiver? Just asking.

Dave

Hi Dave, my other two K has different serial# (latest batch) as well however the one that I got last night has serial# starts w/ "BIA" followed by 3 digit numbers.
:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
You guys all suck!

When I finally have extra cash to blow on another toy those of you with two or three of these will probably be offering them at a premium price in a Clinton/Obama weapons ban society! :):):)

I want one to make into a MP5K-PDW clone.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Time to start picking up aluminum cans, selling blood and a visit to the ol' sperm bank....:D:eek::D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I fear the coming storm....

PG you are way out of hand! Nice collection of ks.
With Vector getting sued,the Nameless one possibly in the same situation and politics that might be coming, get what we want and keep it. I have been selling of some things that I thought I would never part with just to fund things like CA89K's, MM11, AR Pistols in radical configs....I hate to say it but I would like to have one or two to sell down the road if things do go south. I made a killing on Colts back in 94 when everybody laughed with my Honda Civic Hatchback stuffed with 26 blue labels I bought on my AMEX card:) 13 days later I had tripled the investment. Most of the ones laughing at me for buying the Colts were the ones lined up with 2K a pop of 6601s and 2.5k for the 9MM carbines. They named their own prices!
Know you can buy those same weapons for a third of that again. So maybe the writing is on the wall or maybe I'm crazy. But I see the nicer clones being quite desirable in the near future. Look at the Vector V89.I saw a guy cough up 2200.00 for one @the Indy1500 about 6 months ago. Know that almost seems logical. What are the CA89K's gonna bring once Wendy says no more? I bought most of mine for less than 1150.00 with FA Carriers included. But I was also very patient. I never bitched hey where is my gun, never complained about upgrading an extractor. I knew that was part of the game. Nice thing about the earliest K clones and latest is the quality. The early units had tons of HK parts included. Steel Cocking tube support, HK trigger pack, German C/P'ed lower, German rear sight and the one I picked up at the last shoot someone had been nice enough to put a German Carrier and bolt head in it:)
The latest 89K's have FA carriers inclued, no up charge, ambi lowers that seem quite nice, steel trigger packs with all the goodies upgraded, steel cocking tube support(which the CA94 does seem to have never included in my experience)Fluted tri lug barrels that fit to flash hiders with no issue.......you get the picture.
But I think the run is over. I'm glad I have the ones that I do. I will only part with one or two of them if hard times hit and @3.84 for regular unleaded that could be anytime, and I will not be giving them away;)......I have sold some nice toys to fund these clones. A Yugo M95,M92,M92 Pistol, a Galil ARM custom build,Vepr and an UZI at current market values that will be probably 50% more if Legislation hits). But in the process I have picked up the 2 CA89K's, SR9TC,V53LS,CA5-40(should be here in the next week), and some custom HK pistolas that are very special. I did have to part with one that I'm going to really miss, but the fellow getting it seems to really be a nice guy and that makes parting not so bad(My P7M10 Blue).
So count your clones and put away the German steel, because if things swing against our rights we will have what we have......
P.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.