HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up a couple weeks ago and ordered the Surefire
X300. I havent shot it yet as i have been working alot lately. I have a day off tomorrow and looking forward to breaking it in. I am very pleased with the light also.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Very nice. I am considering the 300 as well, can you take a well lit photo showing the back of the light and its engagement with the trigger guard?
Thanks!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Very nice!!!!! I just got the HK45 as well , may look into the sure fire as well! PS you will the way the gun shoots!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bluetwister- Sorry I had some things come up this weekend. I'll get that pic you requested up tonight. The light fits like a glove. Very easy to function.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice weapon. Would you be kind enough to post a range report after the fun :440:
I shot 100 rnds of 230gr FMJ and half a box of CorBon DPX 185gr +P home defense ammo. Let me tell you the gun has alot less recoil than I thought it would. The +P ammo did recoil abit more as to be expected. The gun shot flawlessly as expected without any failure. I shot with the Surefire on and with it off. Shot just as good either way with same groups. I am thinking of getting a set of night sights and was interested in Trijicon HD sights but they don't make them for HK's. They said if there was enough interest they would make them. I have glocks and this HK45 quality and the way it shoots is second to none,imo.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I just put 250 through mine today! I feel that this is going to be my favorite shooter! The way you talk you are there too !

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just put 250 through mine today! I feel that this is going to be my favorite shooter! The way you talk you are there too !

I can tell you it's definitely my favorite shooter. Can't wait to hit the range again. I can tell this is going to be a expensive habit. I already want to get another HK. Just have to decide which one while I work some overtime. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts