HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is their customer service is fantastic. I have a p7psp I was having trouble racking the slide and field stripping it after only 15-20 rounds and an hk45t I bought on gunbroker that I thought was new but wasn't. It had a thread protector on it that I couldn't get off. So I figured I would send them in before I did any real damage to them. I got the email invoice the other day (they had them about 8-9 days) here's what they did:

Inspected firearm. Removed stuck thread cap from HK45T and also adjusted action
for a smoother function. Removed built up carbon from P7PSP gas cylinder. No other
negative mechanical issues found. Function check --OK-- Test fire --OK--

I emailed them back and said thanks and how do I pay?? They said no charge and the pistols were going out the next day. I emailed back and said I didn't feel right about that and I'd like to pay, and that their products and service were why I own 10 hk pistols and assorted paraphernalia. They said thanks for supporting their company.

So I send them two pistols with nothing wrong with them except for a thread protector I couldn't figure out how to get off and they not only cleaned and checked them both, removed the thread protector, smoothed out the action of my 45, then send them back with no charge. Oh, and they put a new thread protector on the hk45 (I had chewed the other one up pretty bad). I am blown away by the service. I essentially wasted their time. I put this up not so people will expect free service, I don't and didn't, but just because I often see people complain publicly about service but rarely praise it. I am sincerely appreciative of their great service. Lessons for me:

I need to learn how to clean my psp better
Read the details before you buy off gunbroker.
As a business owner I am reminded to make sure my customer service is the best it can be.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That's what I like to here about CS at company's that I buy there products and enjoy.
I guess that's why we pay the big bucks for the HK toys.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's what I like to here about CS at company's that I buy there products and enjoy.
I guess that's why we pay the big bucks for the HK toys.
I was thinking about that, and yeah, they are somewhat expensive. But I think when you look at the quality, service, etc. it becomes more a questions of value rather than price. I think HK guns are a great value.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I was thinking about that, and yeah, they are somewhat expensive. But I think when you look at the quality, service, etc. it becomes more a questions of value rather than price. I think HK guns are a great value.
Well said. I agree with you 100% on that. Well worth the price and the time to save for!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts