HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I got the fever. Why? I finally bought a P7 and now I have the fever. Does the fever ever break? I have a few other HKs but there is something about the P7. In a pinch I would probably grab a USP for now but I have spent countless hours already looking up info about the P7 on here, Spike tactical, Chris's P7 page, etc. Anyway, this is a great website. I also really enjoy the Heads Up forum. It is really unique and helpful. Anyway just wanted to say hello.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Its time to say goodbye to your revenue and build an addition on the rec-room cuz in no time you will require more safes!

Welcome to the Asylum...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome to the site! Completely understand your sickness, but it hasn't spread to the P7 for me...yet. I did handle one for the first time a few weeks ago though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome!! I have a Nickel P7M13 that is unfired outside of the Factory. Dying to shoot it but haven't built up the nerve yet. Just wait until you get the SP89 bug!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Admission is the first step, next comes denial. But trust me your bank account will keep reminding you how bad your addiction has become:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts