HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I loaded up 50 rounds into four mags. and went to my little range out in my backyard with my P30 today. (I really love living in the middle of nowhere.) I liked it alot NO problems what so ever with it. Very accurate little toy too. I actually couldn't seem to miss. Not that I was really trying either but I am sure you get the idea.

Amoung other things it seemed to me to recoil less than my P2K does. Although it appears to have the same internals for the most part. Maybe it was in the grip although I have always liked my P2K grip as well. Anyway, today I was only shooting one of those little orange spinning targets so no pics available of groupings.

For those on the edge of getting one I can tell you that I have the P2K, and the P2KSK in addition to my new P30. As much as I love them I would have to say that the P30 is even more fun to shoot. I would recommend one to anyone on the verge of getting one.

Safe shooting.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I took it to the range today with a couple of friends of mine. More of the same the pistol performed flawlessly. Very very accurate too. I was having no trouble at all with expensive ammo, cheap ammo it didn't matter it ate it all. My friend really enjoyed it too and is now planning on buying one.

Amoung other things there is a rock about 12 inches high, and 16 inches wide on the 50 yard line. I emptied a mag on it and hit it everytime. I really couldn't believe how this pistol was performing. For the longest time the P2000 was my favorite pistol but.....

I believe I have found a new favorite pistol:D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the report sfguard! I still need to get mine to the range :(

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Take that pistol apart clean it and go to the range with it. You will be surprised by it.
I was finally able to get to the range today and I am VERY impressed with the P30. I shot 200 flawless rounds of Speer Lawman and Federal AE and the P30 ate it all up without a SINGLE problem. This gun is very accurate and is one of the lightest recoiling guns that I have ever shot. The P30 has less recoil, is more accurate, and much more comfortable to shoot then my P226 (and previous P2K). I also find the trigger to be very smooth and crisp with very little creep although I wish the S/A reset was a bit shorter. The P30 is a winner and was definitely worth the long wait :D.

·
Registered
198 Posts
How does it compare to a P7 size and carry wise? I am looking at the dimensions and it seems to be about 20% larger then a P7. I haven't followed the P30 much. Are there plans for a compact version?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts