HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here installed the new Gray Guns Flat P30 trigger? I’m desperately trying to hold out until I get to hear from some users with real world experience but the need is real and I might just let myself be the guinea pig!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've seen one video on the P30 owners FB page. It's on an P30 LEM and looks ok. I'm personally torn on whether a flat trigger on a DA SA gun is worth it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen one video on the P30 owners FB page. It's on an P30 LEM and looks ok. I'm personally torn on whether a flat trigger on a DA SA gun is worth it.
I am interested in putting it on my V1 LEM so I will look for that video!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I highly recommend it and that's why I made the video dushan posted. It works really well with the Grayguns SRS. The DA is set a little more forward but it doesn't bother me. I much prefer a flat trigger and in SA the trigger breaks at 90 degrees instead of all the way too the rear. The flat triggger, SRS, and 10 lb hammer spring definetely made my P30L V3 trigger nicer and more enjoyable. The SA pull is now 3 1/2 lb and DA 8 lb.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I highly recommend it and that's why I made the video dushan posted. It works really well with the Grayguns SRS. The DA is set a little more forward but it doesn't bother me. I much prefer a flat trigger and in SA the trigger breaks at 90 degrees instead of all the way too the rear. The flat triggger, SRS, and 10 lb hammer spring definetely made my P30L V3 trigger nicer and more enjoyable. The SA pull is now 3 1/2 lb and DA 8 lb.
I really appreciate you taking the time to make a video! It’s helpful to see the trigger function like that. I think I am going to wait till the short resets are back in stock and pick up both at the same time. I shoot my P30L in USPSA and 2/3 gun matches and I think those upgrades would be beneficial.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts