HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I decided to SBR my D54P-N to keep it in subgun configuration when the registered pack is out...
Just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the quality of the required engraving that I had done by Bill at Gray Laser. I was concerned that laser engraving might ruin the finish of the surrounding area (my D54 was built when Joe was still doing a very thin application of powder coat over park.) No worries - It turned out great.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Where do they engrave the receiver? I just google'd them and they are in San Antonio, TX which is darn close to me. I need to have an HK94 engraved soon.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have used them for my last 6 SBR's and they have turned out great. Best thing is they are local for me and will do it while I wait. Before that I was using Orion Arms who do an excelent job also.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I had Orion Arms do my SBR engraving. I sent it in and actually got it back in a little over a week. Now I wish the ATF was that fast!
I sent in my Form 1 along with 3 Form 10s for the department. We will see which gets done faster.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I will share, slightly redacted. I had David Gray do a Palmetto state armory ar-15 lower and my hk usc. Very nice work, 48 hours turn around time.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Hey phoenix. I'm in Lexington. Didn't realize you were in SC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts