HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a P30 with gray frame in my local shop for $750(no night sights). I've coveted the p30 since they came out. I've got more pistols than I can shoot but I think I like this color combo. Someone convince me I need or don't need this in my life. I currrently carry an HK45c.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I came to the wrong spot for rational thought. You jokers empty my wallet quickly.?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Some times you need the blessing form the HK Pro board.... Do it.. Do it NOW !!!!

P.S. Please let us know if its a P30 or P30s since I have only seen the P30s in the wild with the Urban Gray Frame.

Reactions: MrShmitty

·
Registered
711 Posts
I have the new grey P30S. It's wonder, beautiful, awesome, sexy, badass all in the same package, freaking cool. I highly recommend it unless you don't like cool things lol.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Since the P30 has perhaps the best feel of any pistol available, and I really liked the color gray......I would stay way from that gun store!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Give Mike at cross creek guns a call. I saw he had some for $720. And the threaded barrel is $120 at the hk webshop currently.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
I meant to order one from cross creek today. Didn't get a chance but will tomorrow I think. It's such a great price I gotta do it.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some times you need the blessing form the HK Pro board.... Do it.. Do it NOW !!!!

P.S. Please let us know if its a P30 or P30s since I have only seen the P30s in the wild with the Urban Gray Frame.
it is indeed the P30S

1 - 12 of 12 Posts