HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give a shout out to HKParts for what I consider great customer service. I ordered a part and when it arrived, it didn't fit properly in my gun. I contacted Customer Service and they immediately sent me a return shipping label. When the part got back, they tried it in their gun and it fit with no issues. They tried another part in their gun and it also fit -- but instead of just throwing it in the mail, they called me to explain what they found and asked what I wanted to do. I ended up opting for a refund (which they issued in about 2 minutes!) because it seems like the tolerances on my gun may be a little tight - but they were willing to do whatever I wanted to "make it right".

I had also emailed them earlier this week with a question about another item and they responded to that within about an hour.

To me, all of the above is great customer service and I appreciate the effort they made to resolve my issue. That kind of support goes a long way in my book when I make a decision about where to buy parts!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts