HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Yeah that's a classic for sure. I just pray its still an option for generations to follow.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
Yes, I got a kick out of that as well. It's a great country (at least for now).

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
Nice looking gun, however at just shy of $25K AND being a registered receiver gun, I dunno... that's a lot of chingaderas for just one gun and absolutely no possible way to switch the pack out for other HKs or clones. Maybe if the new price of sears and registered trigger packs jumps to $30K or better... then theres a chance in hell for an RR gun ...

Not intending to wizz in anyone's Wheaties... just sayin'...

·
Registered
854 Posts
I am utterly speechless...on any other forum somebody would play the "is that right, Captain Mall Ninja?" Card...but here mention of purchasing a minigun while selling a rifle (arguably) worth more than most people's cars is commonplace...all in a days posts here in HK-land!

**I also think he should slap an HK logo on the minigun and post pictures in the NFA section !

·
Registered
228 Posts
$25k in 7.62x51 for an M134 mingun?

About 6 minutes and 15sec of firing.

God I LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!

-DBLAction454
One of the best investments a friend of mine made was to buy multiple pallets of the Portuguese 762 when it got imported all those years ago. Even shooting it through his minigun and using it in every single one of his 308 rifles he still has tons, and it was dirt cheap back then too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts