HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sig forum, there is a member making awesome kydex holsters..... I personally have one for my PM9 and it works great, very comfortable and high quality, but is cheap..............I asked Dustin if he could make one for my HK, but he needs to have a few more orders to offset the cost of the Blue Gun mold needed to make the kydex shape...............take a look at his ad:

Ozarks Holster Co. - Leather/Kydex $35 SHIPPED! - Topic

I personally guarantee his product....Quick turnaround, warranty, you will not be disappointed.

feel free to contact him........... Dustin Osborn [email protected]

he also asked what are the most popular HK's and I personally know most are interchangeable

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone interested?????....I want to order one but he needs a few more.................ships free........

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like to order one for my full size USP (USP is certainly a popular model) I tried to sign up at the Sig forum to contact him but they would not accept my email at gmail.
anyone interested?????....I want to order one but he needs a few more.................ships free........

·
Registered
854 Posts
If this gentleman wants to sell HK holsters to HK-specific buyers why on Earth are you speaking on his behalf instead of having him join our forum and post in the For Sale section--my concern is that you are not only helping him out but you are skirting our Buyer/Seller Feedback safeguard too and promoting another forum

Not trying to be a douche but its a little shady (any thoughts StraightGrain?)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I asked him to join the forum and he is in the process of doing so.............Just trying to help him out, and the HK members at the same time......I live in NY and he is in the Ozark mountains....trust me, I am do not benefit in anyway.....I have a holster from him for another pistol and I was pleased with his 2 day fast shipment and workmanship quality. Other products are much higher and you have to wait a long time for shipment. He did not even know about HKpro.com, until I asked him for a holster for my HK. By the way I am insulted by the shady remark and you are being a douche...

·
Registered
854 Posts
I asked him to join the forum and he is in the process of doing so.............Just trying to help him out, and the HK members at the same time......I live in NY and he is in the Ozark mountains....trust me, I am do not benefit in anyway.....I have a holster from him for another pistol and I was pleased with his 2 day fast shipment and workmanship quality. Other products are much higher and you have to wait a long time for shipment. He did not even know about HKpro.com, until I asked him for a holster for my HK. By the way I am insulted by the shady remark and you are being a douche...
We will let the Mods decide that...the reason this forum is heavily moderated and patrolled is because we all follow the rules and back eachother up...think what you want but from what I see this thread has side-stepped several forum rules by several members

I am not doubting his holsters...or his reputation...all I am suggesting is that selling them on here through the SigForum is the part that's irritating...he will no doubt make back his premium membership purchase within several days of orders...not to mention give our members the ability to see his product on our site

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not a problem....if mod's want to erase, that's fine...Have been a member for over three years, ..and as I stated I do not benefit in anyway..........No money out of my pocket..............Just giving a heads up to the members...............Guy makes a quality product, for less money than others............but I will not stand for your insult.

·
Leather & Lace Fiend
4,273 Posts
Forum based kydex holster makers are a dime a dozen these days. Heads-ups, reviews and recommendations are fine, but this is not the place to solicit orders for third party vendors. This one has run its course and is closed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.