HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any chance the P30 might be made available with a green frame.? I see the VP9 is mfg'd in green so hopefully that is in the pipe.

·
Super Moderator
6,047 Posts
I think the P30s gray frame is a test run. IF they sell out like hot cakes, then you might see FDE and OD. I hope so for our collective sake, and I'll have to add more to the gun list. But if sales are low.....nah.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Exactly what navyman said. They'll test out the colors on the vp series. If they're successful, then you may see them go to the higher priced guns. Right now hk is boosting their sales. I just hope it doesn't affect their customer service. I personally haven't had to use it, but it is top notch. Although it did slide when they did their rebates a couple years ago.(just during the rebate period). But all these color runs of the vp are going to create a big following and I hope they can handle it.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Kind of interesting though that the VP9 was available in FDE for awhile before grey was available but they decided to do the grey P30S before or skip FDE on the P30S.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Still waiting for FDE, and in all variants (gray not available as a V1).
I wouldn't even mind the V3 if it didn't have the safety. But a V1 would be ideal.

I'd love to see an ODG P30 sans safety.

·
Super Moderator
6,047 Posts
Still waiting for FDE, and in all variants (gray not available as a V1).
Me too. Even if it is build to order. I'm not a huge fan of S models. The P30LS is the only S gun that will be in my inventory. Just non lever V1 and V3 from here forward.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm hoping for OD Green, FDE, more Grey.....my Grey P30S V3 was like the gateway drug and now I want them all ;)

I found that the LEM is really not for me, and I really don't mind/kind of like the safety on the 'S' V3. I just hope they make these colors in all the different trigger options, and also for the 'L' models. *hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge to HK if you're listening* ;)

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
I hope the OD Green P30 gets made. HK OD Green is the best OD Green out there, the other makers OD just seems to miss the mark somehow.
Thank you HK for getting it right!
=)

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look HK, we all want on OD green P30. Drop some green in the polymer vat and make them. I commit to at least 1 green HK P30.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,884 Posts
The issue for me with the gray P30 is not tthe safety, it's that I'm saving my money for a gray P30L model. Some others here have indicated they are doing the same thing. Anytime HK does color - P30 or otherwise - it's a good thing. I would buy a P30L in gray, green, RAL8000, FDE, Multicam, Sig rainbow... anything! OK, maybe not rainbow...

·
Registered
745 Posts
^^^^^^^^^xInfinity. I hope they release a P30 or P30L OD Green LEM.. I think if they wanted to do a test run, they should have started with OD IMO. I would much rather have an OD P30 than a VP9 in OD. Oh well I'll end up w both in this case, more for my boys....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Never seen a OD VP9, I seen cerakoted in OD green from Omaha Outdoors but never a factory one.
FDE is my next VP.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Never seen a OD VP9, I seen cerakoted in OD green from Omaha Outdoors but never a factory one.
FDE is my next VP.
Factory OD's were just released in stores soon

·
Registered
745 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts