HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought an HK 45 after reading all the positive reviews here on the message boards. Because it isn't a firearm available to demo at your everyday local shop/club, there was a lot of uncertainty in dishing out the schillings (sp?)to take this bad boy home.

After my first 100 rounds at the range this week, I must say that I am thrilled with the purchase and am thankful for all the accurate and insightful posts that I've read here the past couple weeks that have been on point. Thumbs up to one o the most well informed and knowledgeable online communities out here on the WWW and I look forward to being a part of it.....

CHEERS!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new HK45! It is definitely one of the best .45's available.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yes, buying a gun unshot can be a tough decision. I'm glad you feel you've made the right choice! Congradulations!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Welcome to the Forums. Congrats on your HK45. That will be my next HK. Now where did I plant that $$$$ tree last year.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Congrats, and wecome aboard. But be warned HKs are kinda like crack they are addicting.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats, and wecome aboard. But be warned HKs are kinda like crack they are addicting.
right on......I've already got my eyes on the P7.

one's too many and a millions not enough.

I will be participating in the IDPA next month at my local club and was a hair away from joining the herd by getting a 1911 (either Kimber or Springfield). But I found it difficult to pass up the HK 45.....turned out to be the right choice as I was very pleased with the accuracy and the butter-like feel of a 1911 it had the last trip to the range (very pleased with the recoil for a polymer .45). However, I wish it were easier to get extra magazines.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
right on......I've already got my eyes on the P7.

one's too many and a millions not enough.

I will be participating in the IDPA next month at my local club and was a hair away from joining the herd by getting a 1911 (either Kimber or Springfield). But I found it difficult to pass up the HK 45.....turned out to be the right choice as I was very pleased with the accuracy and the butter-like feel of a 1911 it had the last trip to the range (very pleased with the recoil for a polymer .45). However, I wish it were easier to get extra magazines.
It is just like anything new on the market. They will come available it just takes time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts