HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys (and some gals),
I have been a lurker for quite some time now, but I thought it was high time I should make my membership formal. I have been a Sig guy for a while, but for my birthday I purchased a steal of a deal on a USPc in .40 (Gun, three mags, case, papers, nite sights, case) for $450.

It has the LEM trigger, and I have been to the range twice to get used to the HK site picture (I'm not used to covering the target with the front site).

Looking forward to the conversations.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Welcome! I have 2 Compacts in 45 and love them. Another member shot one of mine for the first time last weekend and simply stated, "That is my next pistol."
Glad to have you aboard. Hang out, use the search forum for some great archived info, and get ready to learn more than you ever needed to on HK! We have some very impressive members on here.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome...USPc .40 LEM is my HK thats been on carry-duty for 18 months...excellent firearm and thats a KILLER deal...

·
Registered
854 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys; I already have my eyes on other guns...this will be expensive.
Indeed...until its legally recognized as an illness, we cope how we can...and singlehandedly keep credit card companies and banks in our area outta the red...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can't decide myself between the USP FS USPc or hk45c
I'd definitely suggest going to a range that lets you rent guns - that has both the FS and compact, and hopefully the hk45c too - and shooting a few rounds to feel the difference... Might just make your decision a lot easier.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'd definitely suggest going to a range that lets you rent guns - that has both the FS and compact, and hopefully the hk45c too - and shooting a few rounds to feel the difference... Might just make your decision a lot easier.
no range near me has HK's... i've called them all.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Another member shot one of mine for the first time last weekend and simply stated, "That is my next pistol."
Yes I did and, yes it will be.

Now give!! Hehehehe!

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I actually slightly prefer the uspc over the hk45c, the recoil system feels slightly better, just slightly. With that said I have a hkusp 45c tactical a hkusp 45c and I'm in on the group buy for the hk45c.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts