HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would introduce myself and help build my post count to where I can PM! I acquire a lot of my guns in a stupid way... someone has something cool they no longer want or was left to them by somebody else, I see it, the price is good and I get it. Nobody wants nice or collectible guns in this one horse town, so I get great deals on old stuff, collectables, high end, etc. This TMP45 was no exception. Real HK lower, rest Tommy. I've ordered 2 high cap mags and the 4 rails. I plan to shoot it, but it has not been shot by anyone yet. Have buckshot heavy enough to cycle the F12 in the mail lol... will shoot that too.

I would really like an SP5 or k-pdw to go along with it. I have a very secure walk-in safe and the pair would go right on the wall for display

Air gun Machine gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Add yourself on this site to this best price I have seen online. The SP5K are insane anywhere from 4K upmost 6K so if you have a deep wallet sure but that's an insane price.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Add yourself on this site to this best price I have seen online. The SP5K are insane anywhere from 4K upmost 6K so if you have a deep wallet sure but that's an insane price.
Thanks, I'll add myself. Wallet can handle plenty of impulse buys, but I try to look at guns and ammo like any other investment and I like to buy fair market as a worst scenario. Under always better ;)
Over the last decade, my firearm/ammo portfolio has appreciated well lol. Especially the ammo!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thought I would introduce myself and help build my post count to where I can PM! I acquire a lot of my guns in a stupid way... someone has something cool they no longer want or was left to them by somebody else, I see it, the price is good and I get it. Nobody wants nice or collectible guns in this one horse town, so I get great deals on old stuff, collectables, high end, etc. This TMP45 was no exception. Real HK lower, rest Tommy. I've ordered 2 high cap mags and the 4 rails. I plan to shoot it, but it has not been shot by anyone yet. Have buckshot heavy enough to cycle the F12 in the mail lol... will shoot that too.

I would really like an SP5 or k-pdw to go along with it. I have a very secure walk-in safe and the pair would go right on the wall for display

View attachment 315196
Welcome!
Out of curiosity, what gave you the inspiration for that camo pattern? What paint did you use?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts