HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have added a couple pics just to keep things a little more current. Sorry for the crappy non HK in there. Click on the link below to go to my site to see what I hope one day will be second only to the Grey Room. Enjoy.
-Bo
Click here

PS. - I should also mention if you know of any guns worthy of addition to my collection, please email me. Thanks.

[ 10-20-2003, 23:41: Message edited by: Bo ]

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Thanks Bo. That an is awesome collection. I've never seen a top-folder stock on a HK
I have to get busy now and start looking for another job

Best,

TC

·
Registered
154 Posts
Most impressive collection I have seen. The MSG90A1 is what sets it "above the rest".

Congrats on your taste in collectibles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Holy Crap! Now we know who has ALL the money, very nice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
SWEET!!!
Where did you get the front rail forearm for the MP5K?

Its great to know that HKPro members are fortunate to have such great collections!!!!! ENJOY!!!

·
Needs Therapy
689 Posts
WOW!

That is impressive as hell.

Can we all come and get a tour?

You can charge admission!

Seriously, very impressive. Even though I'm not into long guns yet, I can appreciate the time and money it must have taken to do all that. If that's something I can look forward to as my love affair with HK continues, I'm going to be very happy.

Michael

·
1,252 Posts
Well, there goes another keyboard! Shorted out from all the drool....

Nice collection!!!!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow. In 12 hours over 200 hits to my site. Thank you all for your positive feedback. What can I say....I love HKs and have been collecting them for a long time. It has taken a lot of blood sweat and tears to put this collection together. I have some other guns not up on the site yet, so you have something to look forward to.
-Bo

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm not really sure where the receivers came from or who made them. I don't think they are stamped with an importers mark just the MARS manf mark. I always wondered about that. Nice little gun though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bo, you have one outstanding collection of HK weaponary I have ever seen! Thank you for sharing with us here on the forums. Out of curiousity how much money have you invested in your collection of HK weapons??

[ 08-15-2003, 22:50: Message edited by: Neo ]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Bo,
nice site, superb guns!!!!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts