HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from my third trip to the range with my XSE Commander and the HK USP-C45. I had a few FTRTB issues with the Commander and two new CM mags with flat dimpled followers and new 11# Wolff springs. Probably that was due to the springs being new and I hadn't loaded them up and let them sit a day or two before going this morning. However, a new mag for the USP-C and two different loads, (GDHP's and FMJ) caused zero problems as usual. You just can't beat the reliability of HK-hands down the finest. A 1911 will usually take some tweaking as I've found out over the years but the HK has to date not caused any problems with three different kinds of factory loads and two different bullets I reload. I think I'll keep 'er. Moreover, I got excellent groups shooting two different kinds of bullets in the same target...the 230 gr FMJ Hornady bullet and my reloaded 230 gr GDHP's. Twenty rounds, ten of each, put all bullets in the red dot and measured about 1 1/2". For me, id don't get any better.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts