HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't expect it to be as small as the P30 with smallest panels.

Wondering if anyone can use a tape measure to measure the grip circumference?

Is it thicker than USP compacts?

About the same as a Sig 220?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
it is somewhere between the Sig P220 and a USP, although closer to the Sig. This was why I wanted one so bad, the full size USP grip was just a bit too much for me to be comfortable with.... I don't have an exact number, sorry. hope this helps..

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
No measurements or anything. But after fondling Diesel's HK45 at the Houston shoot, it is leaps and bounds thinner than a USP. Very very comfortable and ergonomic. As advertised, it was along the lines of a 1911's grip as far as feel. A very tall pistol though. Definitely a service pistol as opposed to a concealed carry piece. Overall, I really liked it, and will probably pick one up in the future, but my next purchase is still earmarked for the HK45 compact.

ETA I'd say it's about the thickness of the USP Compacts, but less blocky and more rounded in the grip feel (don't really know how else to describe it so I hope that helps)

·
Registered
558 Posts
The only way to know is to experience it. It's not a USP grip that's thinner. It's contoured in all the right places. Thick in some areas and thin where it counts. I never thought I'd feel a fullsize 45 that felt better than the thin 1911 until I got my HK45.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts