HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I can't wait.

I was going to build a custom one as my other 22 clones, but this looks as close to real as it gets, so.. WOOHOOO..

Thanks for teh heads up.
EDIT :

BAH I emailed the guy from SturmG and he said "They are selling them now", then in the second email for some more info he just copy and pasted the full SturmG ad. Sounds pretty low brow to me and not too informative. I think I'll stay away from this guy/place and wait until they are actually here, not just someone taking preorders that could be BS (We've all heard of such practices before with vaporware).

·
Registered
685 Posts
"The guy" from SturmG that has the ad is Gordon Miller, one of the most respected and honest dealers I have ever bought from and dealt with.
I would trust what he says in his ad and/or email 100%

·
Registered
390 Posts
Does anyone know if these are quality built guns & do they accept regular HK parts like trigger packs , stocks & possibly a registered sear?????????????

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Money,
Best bet is to talk to Gordon. He and I had an interesting chat about the gun. I would recommend calling him and getting the details.

·
Vendor
1,691 Posts
Money give me a call 864-590-8570 not very good at typing out details on this gun.

They are VG quality, there will be extra mags not sure of pricing yet, in the close future there will be A3 stocks, they do make a MP5 FA for department that is coming in the future.

Stock and forearms are plastic as is the mag body close to the style of the UMP 9 they hold 24 round of 22LR only.

Barrel is full lenght with a suppressor Fake slid over the barrel and screw on.

·
Registered
93 Posts
well...

I like the sound of this. *goes to look for pics* :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
I dont have any room left in my sig line for it........:)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'll take one please

My local HK aficionado said Gordon is the man and he's already ordering one, so I'm doing the same. This is the closest I'll ever come to a HK94 and for $499 in 22LR, it's irresistible.

·
Registered
66 Posts
"The guy" from SturmG that has the ad is Gordon Miller, one of the most respected and honest dealers I have ever bought from and dealt with.
I would trust what he says in his ad and/or email 100%
So then why the secrecy, no REAL info and the BS about "we're selling them now" yet they don't have them, blablablabla..
I'll wait until we see them for ACTUAL sale and shipping.

·
1,252 Posts
So then why the secrecy, no REAL info and the BS about "we're selling them now" yet they don't have them, blablablabla..
There is no "secrecy." Gordon is probably the top dog when it comes to dealing with HK parts and firearms. He is a busy man. He is a man of high integrity. I'll bet he is flooded with email inquiries about the new GSG22.

If you want one, either take Gordon's offer to pre sell or go somewhere else, but there is no room here on HKPRO to disrespect Gordon.

·
Registered
366 Posts
There is no "secrecy." Gordon is probably the top dog when it comes to dealing with HK parts and firearms. He is a busy man. He is a man of high integrity. I'll bet he is flooded with email inquiries about the new GSG22.

If you want one, either take Gordon's offer to pre sell or go somewhere else, but there is no room here on HKPRO to disrespect Gordon.
+1

I personally would trust him without hesitation.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I never said I trusted or did not trust him. Simply AS A POTENTIAL BUYER, I expected more info than what I got sent to me and not the usual pre-sales sales-pitch.
What is so bad about questioning that?

I never slandered him, and now I got this IM about being 'warned' for insulting a member? I think the mod (CZ-75)should re-read my comment or show me where exactly I insulted someone.

·
1,252 Posts
Take an objective read through this thread again, please.

Sounds pretty low brow to me
just someone taking preorders that could be BS (We've all heard of such practices before with vaporware
Each one of those phrases is an insult.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gordon is a straight up guy. One of very few folks I will send money to on his word (also Phil Flack of Pf Custom Guns). I anticipate numerous folks whining about the lack of the GSG .22 being available once they are released and too mousey to get on his prepurchase list. If Gordon indicates they're a pretty cool toy I'm all over it! Lastly, don't attempt to stir things up about people/things you have no knowledge of, inquire politely or remain silent...

·
Registered
364 Posts
I am all over it the second I see it. I will wait for more pics and info. But I trust Gordons judgment. I love my 94s and clones. This looks like pure fun for cheap! Not to mention 500 rounds for $15.00 at Walmart..................

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
truth be told, all one has to do is talk to him. He will tell anyone this he told me, a virtual nobody but a potential customer, that he close ties with the mfg, even so far as knowing the 8 mo. process the ATFE took before approving importation and that he has verified info from an eyewitness that the 1st shipment had been loaded on a plane. What he cannot predict or control is how long customs processes the guns. Info about the guns is available from the mfg website and Gordon himself has invited people tosee the gun at the sar show, so now the question should be what about the deal are you concerned about? I understand your concern whether the gun functions as well as advertised but frankly no one without bias can tell you. The only way to know is to handle one and shoot one which wont be posssible until the shipment comes in and gets released.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts