HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post this for all of you to check out. It appear some Glock pistols are used in the training. But plenty of HK action and mentions too. I rather enjoyed this video.

DESCRIPTION:
Jim Wagner, an American, was an official defensive tactics, special operations tactics, and firearms instructor for German counterterrorist team Grenzschutzgruppe 9, or better known worldwide as GSG9, in 1999 and 2000. This video is a rare look into this elite unit, and is narrated by Jim Wagner

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
The second photo (the one after the camo PSG1) is of a SG550. Very neat to see that they were/are still using the PSG1, which is now probably the A1.

Not to mention the camo PSG1 is number 62.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
It was also interesting to see how they conducted in-extremis hostage rescues on Airliners when compared to the Alpine methods use by Delta guys.

Those helmets were gnarly. Did they model those after Star Wars?!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Some GSG9 news

16 of this Eurocopter AS 332 L1 Super Puma's will be mocked up, armored against rifle fire. The Bundespolizei also has now a contract with a forwarding company who is able to transport these helicopters, cars and any sort of the GSG 9 BPOL equipment worldwide within two days if they are needed for hostage rescue operations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts