HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a couple. Will need to look decent with business casual, slacks and sport coat type clothes. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Try Cotton at Home and see what you think. He did a great job for my son's belt & I'm planning on getting one soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looper belts are very nice

I bought one of these belts over a year ago and had the velcro option installed to use my Comp Tac iwb holster clip options. It is heavy duty, thick, and has held up for daily wear for over a year with no issues. Pretty good prices too.

Looper Reinforced Holster Belt

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
^big +1...I love my enhanced! Super high quality gear! Lots of color options. Good stuff! Like they say.....stiffer is better :)
+2. It takes a little while to get, but it's worth it. I got black and requested a black buckle latch so it wouldn't draw much attention to it like the silver or gold. I wear it with all my jeans, and sometimes with my work pants. It is the best gun belt out there.

The only downside is that you can't hang it vertical like you store other belts. It's soo rigid that it says the shape of your waist.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
For a non leather option I have used Ares Ranger Belts, they are amazing and worth the price. For leather, nothing has worked as well as the Milt Sparks line for my needs.

Buy once cry once.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Just got this one from Cotton in Texas. Here's a detail shot of the buckle. tex45.com

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you don't mind the wait or look for a slightly used one the best "business casual" gunfighters belt bar non I have had Alessi, Bulman, Garitty, Milt Sparks and several other Custom belts and I absolutely love this one the most.

6962907269_a9e4727ca9_b.jpg

Give John Ralston a call at 5shot leather. I use this belt daily and it is fantastic. I carry a HK45c, spare magazine, and a badge on it and its like its not even there. This belt is a full sharkskin with polyurethane stiffener inside. The buckle is Black nickel (also have a matte titanium to switch it out with). The wait is a little long but it is worth it trust me.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
+1 The Ares Belt is the best imho I went through several before ending up with this belt. There currently back ordered but I think Larue Tactical has some in stock.
Ares is always back ordered, but very worth it if you're looking for a non leather belt. Mine is almost two years old and still works just as well as it did when it was new.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts