HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,272 Posts
Looks to be a hand-held full-auto capable magazine-fed club; with some really nasty funk growing on the right side lower push pin area. Phoenix Dist should know better...

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
I don't know that you can tell for sure from the picture if it is a real push pin receiver. I've seen some examples where they put what looks like a pin head and tail on each side, to disguise the fact that there really isn't a hole there. That's what this could be.

Then again, it could be this guy posting, to snare an unsuspecting rube to meet his quota.

Forehead

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
I don't know that you can tell for sure from the picture if it is a real push pin receiver. I've seen some examples where they put what looks like a pin head and tail on each side, to disguise the fact that there really isn't a hole there. That's what this could be.

Then again, it could be this guy posting, to snare an unsuspecting rube to meet his quota.

View attachment 101706
LMAO!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
319 Posts
I just Called them and let him know about the push pin. They said someone else call and told them so they're pulling the auction. Looks like it's chop chop time. Sad

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
I just Called them and let him know about the push pin. They said someone else call and told them so they're pulling the auction. Looks like it's chop chop time. Sad
I emailed them this morning, asking about the push pin/MG status.....response....................crickets.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
It's still up...

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
It means he does not want a visit from the ATF
Buwahahahahaha!!!!! Good one. I think he's a bit late for that. If you or I tried selling/buying a post 86 MG.....you KNOW....there would be a herd of black vans in your driveway within saaayyyyy.......30 seconds?????:biggrin:

·
Registered
989 Posts
LOL. Some country boy was using that out in the middle of nowhere which is why he didn't include the lower.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
So I guess he is more worried about a bit of negative feedback on gunbroker than he is about the ATF thing...Whoever originally had it knew what it was, thats why the lower is removed. Im not sure I even see a shelf..

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Just throwing this out there, as I recall, before the days of the semi shelf some guns where imported as semis with a PP receiver. I would think doing a little checking before cutting anything up would be a good thing.

Scott

·
Registered
989 Posts
So I guess he is more worried about a bit of negative feedback on gunbroker than he is about the ATF thing...Whoever originally had it knew what it was, thats why the lower is removed. Im not sure I even see a shelf..

New rules for gunbroker- you can't stop an auction once in play.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Phoenix Distributors is local to me and they are good company. I am sure they will take care of everything legally and properly. Also on GB on auctions that have a single bid they cannot be cancelled

1 - 20 of 46 Posts