HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently aquired this beautiful HK P7M13 in nickel finish and looking to possibly put new grips on it. Any sources I can shop for???

·
Registered
182 Posts
I recently aquired this beautiful HK P7M13 in nickel finish and looking to possibly put new grips on it. Any sources I can shop for???
I got my wood grips from dominion hobby and plastic ones from KSDgrips.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I notice that they have some pretty serious warnings about possible damage to the grips during install and removal. For $200-ish grips this would be a serious tragedy.

Is there instruction somewhere on how to avoid this, and is everything secure/safe for normal carry and use once installed?

Here is a link to them.

Nill Grips for HK Pistols

Nills on my hard chrome avatar P7 M8

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Tony. (AGG)
I also recently purchased a VP9 with grey frame and my wife has a VP9 in Tiffany Blue. WE are enjoying shooting them a lot!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still not seeing the grips I am looking for anywhere. There is a picture of a chrome P7M13 with black and grey?? laminated grips. I have seen but can't find for sale.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Nill grips are extremely fine hardwood, and are thin so as to not cause excessive girth. Just be careful putting them on, and follow the enclosed instructions, you wont have problems.

@Fatmat yeah, it's been a while. Started a family, bought a house, been doing tons of travel. But the railed HK lives on.

HK P7 rail.jpg

·
Registered
182 Posts
The wood ones fit really snug, at least all the ones I have, so some care is needed when installing. They’re not as fragile as they describe them to be though, but definitely not as strong as plastic. Here’s another option from KSD, plastic, can be ordered in white or cream also. And custom logo/name if you want.

D98C6525-74B9-40F1-B806-3DA04D1C4FEE.jpeg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts