HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hypothetical question folks i will use an hk93 as the example lets say a real one is worth $2500 and a cetme clone =$5or600 what is a custom one that i construct out of a real hk33k with all the 922r stuff thrown in for legal reasons what is my build worth (2 part question)what parts would you 922 or usa part swould you use value wise i am guessing magazine 3 parts,trunion,flash hider,receiver(natch) your opinions please i mean the gun i made has got to be worth more than a $500 cetme

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Just IMO cetme clone worth 5-600 I would buy yours for no more than $200 you have no name behind yours, with other well known clones you can find out what the weak spots are yours would be a surprise. You have no history in builds. So someone would have to ship it to a well known gunsmith to look it over.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gee wiz my barrel cost more than that try to understand that this is a hypothetical nice build it would be worth more than $500 demilled if you got some sitting around at that price i would take a few

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
d... there's something very disturbing about your avatar...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
perhaps you are mistaking me for mr brother count chockula is your avatar the napolian dynamite guy cause if it is i liked him after he got the do rag and ghetto duds

1 - 6 of 6 Posts