HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i try to go at least once a week

i almost prefer evans gun world because they allow larger calibers though. ( I have a desert eagle as well). but firing line is very close since i live 1 block from the beach.

drop me a pm if you feel like meetin up sometime. always nice to meet a fellow forum go-er

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also shoot at the Firing Line. I like the backing the that they have installed, it keeps the fragments from flying back like other places.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind Of HK's do you guys have? A buddy of mine wants a HK uspc but he has never shot one. I shoot a lot there if you guys are looking to hook up.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looking to hook up?

the only H&K in my collection is the usp .40. i'm actually going there on friday, maybe i'll see one of you there. if you see a guy with a black and red H&K ITD hat, you'll know its mischief :)

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Newbie with question

Hi guys

Just purchased a usp-c 9 and love shooting at firing line as well, nice staff. Thinking about installing a nite site on my, any suggestion as to a local gunsmith ? Should I purchase the sight then have it installed or just let the gunsmith take care of it ? Maybe one of you can give me some pointers on shooting the usp. Thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
<---- Lives 5 minutes from Firing Line in HB -----

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey just thought I would renew this thread. Anyone want to meet at the firing line this month?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Tsensational, If you go with a member it is dropped down to $9. I know that is a lot, but it is half. It is worth it to get a year membership if you shoot at least once a month. The desert is far and other ranges charge about the same, so why not shoot close to home.

·
Registered
30 Posts

I'm about to get my first handgun....I just moved from H.B. but I'm only in Irvine...I'm planning on hitting the firing line up this week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts