HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for 10 or 20 round magazines, obviously they are not available in the States, but I found new 10 round magazines in Germany. I have no idea how many are on hand, but with the exchange they are about $100.00 each plus shipping, minimun shipping is $50.00 and another $100.00 for a required export license. Payment by wire transfer would be another $45.00. Obviously, if I ordered just one or two they would be expensive. If I ordered say ten the price per mag would come down. Who would be interested in a 10 round HK 630 / SL6 magazine for $120.00, plus shipping from WI to your door. If interested E-mail me with your name and address.

PS: I've imported 40 plus hunting dogs from Germany for various people. I also did a group buy on the zuwharrie.com forum and imported 13 sets of Samurai wheel flairs from Thailand last spring for board members.

[email protected]

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi returning after a while. No luck in ordering new ten round magazines from Germany. Place that I tried to order them from sent an E-mail back saying they were out and would not get anymore. I did purchased two used ones off EGUN.de for 170 Euro, $250.00. It is like EBay but sell guns and gun asccessories in Germany. You have to register to bid, everything is in German. Payment was a pain, had to pay by wire transfer, addtional $50.00.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just found four factory 10 round mags for the 630 ......... two from one seller and two from another in a different state.

VERY glad to find them and.........they were not cheap either, just slightly less than you paid.

I also acquired a 6 round ---yes SIX ROUND magazine for the 630. I didn't think they made a six round mag for the 630 but it will ONLY hold 6 rounds. You can force 7 into it but it sure doesn't like it.

It is marked .223 over .222

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi Dave,
I sent you a message on HKPro.com but just saw you posted your email addy there so I thought I would send this to you via email. As a side note I have forwarded this email to my wife's friend that lives outside Heidelberg in the hopes that she will be able to bid on it for me. Thanks for any info.
This is what I sent you -
Hi,
I saw your thread on that German website egun.de and have a question. Is it hard to register and bid? I have an interesting situation that has me looking for a stock for a SL-7. You can read about it here -
WTB - HK SL7 Stock
Anyway, I was searching google and came across that website last night. There is a seller that is selling exactly what I'm looking for - a stock for the SL7. The gun was only imported to the states for a short time on the 80's and I'm having a hard time locating anything here. To compound matters, the gunsmith here in MN doesn't think he can repair the stock on the gun I have.

I don't read or speak German so it looks like an impossible task. My wife has a friend living there and I was going to ask her if I could have the stock shipped to her if I won it. In the google translator that I used, it looks like the seller will not ship to the US.

I wish I saw your post earlier as my brother and I just bought the SL6 and SL7. We ended up finding a 10 and a 3/4 round mag for each gun though. The next item we are searching for is the HK-05 mount. Hoping we will not have to pay 575 or more for one......

Here is the stock I am looking for. Right now it looks like a good buy -

eGun

Any suggestions to bidding on that site or would it be impossible?

Thanks for any help,
Dave
Minneapolis MN
Hi, Received this E-mail after last night's posting. Thought I would answer it here for everyone. EGun is in German which may be difficult for most to read. There is an English translator which helps some. Best way to search for H&K parts is just type H&K or Heclker Kock in the suche box. All H&K items will pop up. After while you'll learn the German names and spelling. Registering is difficult because the registration form requires European Back account info. So to register, just send an E-mail to the web mastter to Abmin. Not all sellers will sell outside the EU. In EU and banking and money transfers are done electorically account to account directly. So payment becomes an issue, as most sellers on the site are private individuals. Wire transfers work well but are expensive. Their maybe other forms of payment that some individuals may want to try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.