HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... I have a chance to buy an H&K BENELLI M1 SUPER 90 locally.

It has a standard stock and I'd like to install an OEM HK/Benelli or Bennelli stock with a pistol grip.

Will the current Bennelli stocks fit it? M2, M3, Super Black Eagle II?

Anyone know where to start looking for one?

Thanks

·
Banned
60 Posts
I'm pretty sure there is one on ebay at the moment.
Otherwise gunbroker usually has a couple. I think they usually go for $85- $100, but that may be a little low.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I believe the M1, M2 & M3 super 90 are interchangeable as far as the butt stock go. They are usually 100-125.00 also try

www.benelliusa.com

Mike

·
Registered
280 Posts
That reminds me, where can one buy the regular rifle stock? I'm not entirely sold on the big bulky pistol-gripped stock.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That reminds me, where can one buy the regular rifle stock? I'm not entirely sold on the big bulky pistol-gripped stock.
Well if I buy the one I'm thinking about we could trade... but I'm sure there's a lot of folks like me that go from regular stock to pistol and then but the standard stock on GunBroker or GA.

or just leave it in the closet.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Buy it, you will love it. I have one that I use for work and it is by far the best semi shotgun out there. Mine is an M2, but it is basically the same thing. Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Secret 77,

Do you still have the standard Stock? Broke wrist a while back and want to try a regular stock to see if it is more comfortable to shoot.

Mitchell3006

·
Registered
369 Posts
...depending on your mag capacity you will probably have to make that m1 super 90 922r compliant when changing to a pistol grip stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts