HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a bunch of Glocks, some SIGs, and two H&Ks (USPc40 and H&K P7 PSP - my P7 shows too much holster wear for my taste). I really love my P7 PSP though. I shoot so well with it.

My question is: my next gun will probably either be a USP9 full size, P2000 9mm, or another P7 PSP (hopefully no holster wear). Another option is to buy a AAC suppressor. By the way, this is will be a fun gun. My carry is a Glock 26.

So which is it?

USP9 fullsize
P2000 9mm
P7 PSP
AAC supressor

Which would you guys recommend?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Love my P2000! But be careful it might take that G26s place I know mine did.

·
Registered
851 Posts
If I were in your situation, I would get another PSP. Look for one in grade A condition. Then I would send the old PSP to Robar or Tripp for NP3 or hard chrome. Now you end up with two great shooting and distinctly different looking guns.

Also, have you considered a full size USP 45? Many configurations (regular, Tactical, Expert, Elite) Great shooting pistol.

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
My G26 is trying ever so hard to supplement my 40C but has a hard time doing so. I got her as a Christmas gift from the Mrs, it shoots great, is accurate and loaded with the Ranger +P+ has the authority it needs. I just don't feel the same peace of mind I get from my HK compact.

Fun gun... the 9mm full size USP would be hard to beat, just my perspective. The already mild recoil would be that much less in a large weapon, the accuracy possessed by the 9mil round would let you group with ease or just chase that soda can around the yard, whatever the task. Not too long ago I bought the Glock 34 practical/tactical 9mm for this same "fun gun" reason, and to participate in their novice, come as you are GSSF matches.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I recommend refinishing your PSP. Choose something corrosion-resistant like Melonite QPQ and you might even prefer to carry it.

Clearly, if you carry the G26 you are not hung up on caliber. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love my P2000! But be careful it might take that G26s place I know mine did.
Exactly how I feel and I got the p2000sk so that should say a lot. The full size model has to be more fun to shoot then my sub-comp and I still love it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts