HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I Am WTB a H&K or Insight M2 UTL. I recently just bought one elsewhere but someone had tried to scam me, they tried to pass off a broken unit as gently used when in reality they poorly epoxied the switch back on. Anyways, I honestly need a good honest one. I don't care about having a box and all that stuff I just need a working UTL light. Thanks fellas and I am happy to finally be a part of HK PRO!!! :)

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
I know I have an extra one somewhere... I'll check and get back with you.

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
As the title states, I Am WTB a H&K or Insight M2 UTL. I recently just bought one elsewhere but someone had tried to scam me, they tried to pass off a broken unit as gently used when in reality they poorly epoxied the switch back on. Anyways, I honestly need a good honest one. I don't care about having a box and all that stuff I just need a working UTL light. Thanks fellas and I am happy to finally be a part of HK PRO!!! :)
I believe I have a new in the box Insight M2 UTL. I can let it go for $200 shipped CONUS. If you are interested PM me and I will dig it out. Please advice if Im off on the price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I believe I have a new in the box Insight M2 UTL. I can let it go for $200 shipped CONUS. If you are interested PM me and I will dig it out. Please advice if Im off on the price.
Little out of my price range. I have no ground to stand on when it comes to pricing them, since Eotech, Insight, Streamlight and HK all branded them. Used to Ebay prices but they've all been 100-120 on there. I just gave 120 for one that someone had hid a broken switch on, of course the seller let me return it thankfully but someone had gotten over on him I am guessing (Well, he implies). So I am waiting on my refund to clear. It wouldn't toggle into on when pressed to the right, and it leaked the glue or epoxy or whatever was used onto the trigger guard of my pistol. Of course it was listed as "Gently used, practically new" lmao.
I have no idea what a insight branded one goes for but I am new here on the forums so I am sure I will learn your all's pricing really quick. I'm just looking for one that works, so I can carry it on my USP .45FS Variant 3 at work (I've always carried my primaries with WML's). As much as I'd love a NIB one it looks like I cannot afford it right this second :(

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Dave,
I found the light and I've PM'd you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts