HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does the p2000sk come in V1, I can only find it in V2 and V3 when searching on line. Let me edit this post, does H&K make a p2000sk with the same features as the usp. I think to get this on the p2000sk you get a V3, I am still trying to learn about these pistols

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Only V2 LEM and V3.

Use the Search function to your advantage. That is how you learn about these guns; by reading.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Don't fear the V2. Perhaps it's due to being "broken in", idk, but the V2 trigger on my Sk is better than the light LEM on any of my P30's. Of course, there are those here who would tell you that's not saying much!

The only thing I've done to it is shoot it. Feels great.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried the search and reading but everyone discussing this topic seemed to already know the answer to my question so their discussion was way beyond my knowledge of the subject and did not answer any questionI had. Thanks for your answer.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
I bought a 40 P2000SK V2 and twin P2000 357 V2s.
All three converted to V1 with a few cheap springs.
My P30 V2 is converted to V1 as well.
My P30SK shipped as V1.
V1 is sweet.

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
I tried the search and reading but everyone discussing this topic seemed to already know the answer to my question so their discussion was way beyond my knowledge of the subject and did not answer any questionI had. Thanks for your answer.
Be specific with your questions.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Does the p2000sk come in V1, I can only find it in V2 and V3 when searching on line. Let me edit this post, does H&K make a p2000sk with the same features as the usp. I think to get this on the p2000sk you get a V3, I am still trying to learn about these pistols
USP in v1 is DA/SA with decocker
P2000sk in v3 is DA/SA with decocker
difference is that decocker on USP is on the lever on the left (can switch to right), and on the sk it's next to the hammer
USP also has a safety (you can switch to decocker only)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts