HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
H&K SLB2000 chambered in .30-06. These rifles were imported for approximately three years beginning in 2000 and have become scarce. The rifle I have has seen a few range sessions with annual cleaning/lubrication and was stored in a climate controlled safe. The rifle and accessories are in exceptional condition and I've taken pictures that represent the rifle and it's accessories in that state. Note that a small hairline crack has originated at the end of the forearm. This drove me to source the new HK wood stock set for the rifle but I decided not to install it until, or in the event, that the swivel at that location began to fail. It's still strong so the stock set remains new and unused. I realize this is my first sale post here on HK Pro so you can see this package, and my sales ratings under the same username, on AR15.com and under USAF_Defender on gunbroker. This package is cross posted on multiple sites including Gunbroker and Guns International. The rifle package includes:

1. AB "2001" date coded SLB2000 rifle in excellent condition
2. two, 2 round, magazines one being in new condition in original packaging
3. two, 10 round magazines new in original packaging
4. Hard to find B-Square SLB2000 scope rail with original packaging
5. Weaver Grand Slam steel 1" scope rings
6. New Zeiss Terra 4-12x42 scope with plex reticle and all original packaging
7. SLB2000 owner/operator manual (original could not be found)
8. New, unused or installed, H&K SLB2000 walnut stock and forend.

$2,500

Trades:

- Quality optics
- H&K SL-6
- H&K MR556
- H&K MR762

I will provide your FFL with a copy of my IDs for their log book.

USPS money orders will expidite shipping. Certified or personal checks will require a 7-10 day wait period to clear the bank. I can discuss other forms of payment by request.

Email for any questions you may have. Buy it now includes shipping! Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts