HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need some H&K advice. I'm thinking about trading a Springfield Micro .45 1911 for an H&K usp. 40 v3 full size with 2 mags. But I don't really know a thing about H&K's. I had one but got in a little money problem and had to sell it. Now I want one back. What I need to know is what to look for to tell if this is a good H&K or not. What is a H&K usp. 40 v3 full size wroth? Here is a picture of the one I'm thinking about trading for. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Between $500-$600 is what I see em average depending on condition. Whether its a good HK is up to you. Do you own any other
40's. In my opinion the .40 is a little bit snappy. But not uncontrollable. If you are a fan of the .40 it is a great starter HK.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Between $500-$600 is what I see em average depending on condition. Whether its a good HK is up to you. Do you own any other
40's. In my opinion the .40 is a little bit snappy. But not uncontrollable. If you are a fan of the .40 it is a great starter HK.
Yes I have a couple .40 Glock's. Thanks for the info. He was telling me they sell for around $750 used.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Is this a brand new weapon? What are you planning to do with it? carry? competition shooting? does it have night sights and if so which one? If it is used what is the round count?

This exact model was my first HK, it is and always will be a very fine shooter with out any custom work! It is ready to go right out of the box no need of any trigger work or anything else only if you want to add accessories.

The price may be a little high but if he is willing to trade it will depend on the difference amount anyway. I do and can assure you that you will not be unhappy with this weapon!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I expect you know that the V3 means no safety. You can check the hammer face for wear and barrel end for "smileys" indicating wear. Snap caps are a way to check out trigger pull, chambering, extraction. Check to make sure serial numbers on barrel and slide match.

·
Banned
219 Posts
Hmmmmm, Brazilian made lol1911, or a German masterpiece?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts