HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was it manufactured by Muzzelite?, They made a few bullpup stocks which are rumoured to be not as good when installed. I wouldnt be suprised if they made them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think this it it, Made by Armament Research circa 1984:

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
I think this it it, Made by Armament Research circa 1984:

Close, and that particular pic was the prototype, but the one that did come out and was a royal failure was made by Tomak Industries called the S.A.T.S.

No, I don't remember what it stood for, it wasn't worth remembering. It really sucked. One of my "I got it before you" buddies blew a wad getting it, and heaved it shortly after. No, really. He couldn't sell it, nobody wanted it. So it sat on the shelf for umpteen number of years and I asked about it. He finally did heave it... right into the circular file.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Where's the buffer in that thing? Looks like it would have to take the form of a heavy jacket/pillow on your shoulder! My shoulder hurts just looking at that. Looks like that safety would get you killed, too.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Probably would have worked well in 223 or 9mm. The biggest bugaboo was using the 2x4 sized magazine as a pistol grip. No way to get a comfortable grip. We put up with a lot of uncomfortable crap on our HKs to be Ubercool, but this was just one bridge too far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts