HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all the H&K fans, here is the preview of what will be an 8 week video series dedicated to H&K firearms with the guys from 1911 Syndicate. I’m humbled to have had to opportunity to be selected by them and H&K to serve as the SME for this series and hope you enjoy the weekly videos.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These guys put a ton of effort into their cinematography, and it shows. Happy to see you are a part of the series, I don't think any videos with a detailed look into HK would be complete without you!
Many thanks. And yes, the crew did a phenomenal job with site selection, creativity in what they captured and of course, putting it all together in the end. I was awestruck on several occasions.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
these are the same guys who bashed the mp5 saying how out of date it was an there are way better options???
what change???
Yep. Proof that being properly exposed can open one’s mind.

·
Premium Member
Trying to collect ALL the HK pistols
640 Posts
these are the same guys who bashed the mp5 saying how out of date it was an there are way better options???
what change???
The two videos I've watched don't really bash the MP5/SP5

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll have to watch that later tonight.

I've actually been watching a lot of your video's, as I've been on an MP5 kick recently. And just picked-up a Tommy Built G36C.

And you actually know what your talking about. ;)
The next two videos are on the MP5, so if learning is what you want, check back in each Friday.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts