HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
look what I was able to put together at the shop.

Figured its about time Lasermax gave H&K some respect.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That looks like the compact version of the Surefire rail. I use the full size version on my USP Tactical 45, but only with the light since I am not a huge fan of laser sights.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holds zero just fine while shooting, Fired 200 rds throught it took about 5 rds to sight it in and confirm zero, and I can clip my x200 B to the bottom of the laser. Now I just need to find a holster to fit it any ideas guys?

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,392 Posts
I'd like to see how that laser looks on P2k.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks great, I was thinking of getting the same setup for my 45f. Where did you get it and how much?

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
That's not the MR09, too big, it doesn't look like the MR08 either it's a bit too square.

But the MR09 should fit it perfectly. I got one on my USP Tactical 45.
Thank you for the reply! The MR08 it is. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Whos rail are you using. Will this rail, mount that module?
http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/carfnbr/292/prrfnbr/23521
Looks like he is using a GG&G rail. I have the same one. Fits tight and has a better look than the surefire IMO. Where did ya get the lazer from? If you are looking for a holster I would try calling Comp-Tac. I sent in my rail and had them custom make me a holster. If you call them I am sure they can make you one to fit whatever you need.

EDIT: Oh look like it is not a GG&G. My bad

Here is my GG&G BTW

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
He's got the surefire one. (looks similar) but you can see the machining marks in the flash. Its also curved in the area where it connects the adaptor rails to the picatinny rail.

But that looks like the compact version, it might move foreward/backwards

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the laser is the UNIMAX by Lasermax you can find them online through normal distribution channels. This one is Red They start taking orders next month for the Green UNIMAX. They also sell the mounts as well but you have to call them to order the mounts or your dealer can call them for the mount laser package deal.

http://www.lasermax.com/product.php?id=104

·
Registered
224 Posts
How much? A lot I am assuming?

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
OK - I like the LaserMax laser better than the LaserLyte that I have been looking at. What Surefire rail would I want to buy? The MR09 or the MR08?

Test beds will be USP .45F/USP .40F

1 - 20 of 27 Posts