HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been toying with the Idea of "Stippling" my H&K P2000SK handle grip as the sides of handle are relatively smooth. Not really a necessity but it would be nice to have a bit more grip. "Stippling" could turn out to be like a bad tattoo so I decided to go with the Talon grip tape My Talon handle grips just arrived. The H&K P2000SK comes with the front of grip as well as the Back Strap "Stippled " from the factory so I did not want to cover that portion of the handle grip with Talon grip tape. I carefully trimmed the Talon grip to be installed on the left and right side of handle grip only, trying to stay with the contour of the weapon. Once grip tape was applied I used a heat gun to adhere grip tape to weapon. I applied even pressure to grip tape focusing along edges of tape. I applied enough pressure which aloud original factory print of handle grip to show. I let weapon cool and repeated same procedure with heat gun. This is the the rubberized grip tape. It has a very comfortable feel. Its not to aggressive of a grip. It appears to feel very similar to the factory "Stippling". Here are some before and after pics. I will let you know how they hold up after a few months.
Blessings :79:

( Sorry for the subject line. Should read H&KP2000SK. Edit wont allow change)

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will see how it holds up. I figured for $17.00 I cant go wrong. I also purchased a 5"x 7" square of the rubberized material from Talon. I believe I paid $10.00. I traced the Pattern onto the square. I can make at least two other sets for the future.
Blessings :79:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts