HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to thank everybody that chimed in to help me make a decision to buy the p30. I finally got to try it out, and that light lem is amazing. I put 200rds of WWB and 20rds of speer gold dot with no malfunctions. The gun just feels great and is crazy accurate. I've got a crossbreed on order and it will prob be a few more weeks till I get to carry it. But I'll have 600-800rds in by then so I'll confidant in carrying it. I also ordered a raven but my order # is 35717, so I got along wait for it.

Thanks again to everybody, and if you haven't tried the light lem, I promise you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Glad to hear you are loving the new pistol! That gun is one of the easiest guns to start feeling comfortable with and will give you years of great service. Post up some pics, and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Its an hk man, theres all the confidence you need to carry. Now just practice

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
The P30 series are another line of awesome pistols from HK. have you decided what your next HK will be? Lol...

Just FYI...I received my Crossbreed quicker than stated on the website. Hope I don't ruin a nice surprise for you...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully I'm done with buying pistols for awhile ( I always say that ). I have a p2000 also and after I get a holster and start carrying the p30, the p2000 might go up for sale.

Yea the crossbreed came in early on my last order too. Its awesome to think you have to wait 6 weeks for something then it shows up in 2.5 weeks. Just wish my raven could do that, lol. Since I ordered my last raven in may 2011 to this order feb2012, they have had 18000+ orders. That's just crazy.

Just an FYI, I also called ameriglo about the hackathorns for the p30 and he said they should be for sale in the spring time this year. So i'm holding out for them. That's what I run on my m&p and I like them alot.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I took my P30 V3 to the range yesterday and had great time with it. I performed drills drawing from a holster and then firing off 5 & 6 shot strings of fire at a Law Enforcement SB 2 target. It was great fun. The only problem is I used up my ammo allowance for the month and it was only the 3rd.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Love my P30! Owning USP and then adding the P30 to the collection was definitely a great move. Enjoy and be safe

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
BS. All guns fail and advice like that could get someone killed.
no one would buy a gun from a store and slap it right on their hip. I was just stating you shouldnt need to have confidence in your ccw, it should just work, period. And every hk ive had the pleasure to shoot just worked, period.

I feel ya though, I did not mean for anyone to take that literally and carry a firearm that they have never shot/trained with.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Not to threadjack, but you send your p30 to bill yet wolvee?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts