HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One with my USP9 match clone and one with my HE USP9. :mad: I'm 99% sure it was the ammo, as they ran through a WWB value pack without a hiccup. Ammo was this stuff

I couldn't get either case out on the range but once I got it home I was able to use some small needle nose pliers to pry the cases out. It had just expanded so much it was stuck. I dropped a few of the unfired rounds in the barrel and they fit just fine and then I hand cycled the slide with a full mag and none of those stuck.

Anybody have any experience with this ammo? I just bought a case but couldn't even get through the first 50 rounds. :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
when you say match clone, does this imply you have an aftermarket (Jarvis) barrel? only reason I ask is because I had a few FTEs on my USP with a Jarvis Tac barrel on my USP 45.

·
Registered
13 Posts
OMG HKs are gun jesus... but don't put steel case ammo in them!

I always keep an old cleaning rod with a handle on one end in the range bag. Just jam that mofo down in there to force the empty case out.

·
Registered
886 Posts
States right in the manual not to use steel cased ammo. Bad juju. Say you bought a case of the stuff?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts