HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I want it so bad.... But the only question I have is do it want it in SA/DA or the LEM. In which I really like in my P2KSK!!! Has anyone shot the the LEM version? Or does anyone have a suggestion on which varient would be better.

But since they are so rare in stores right now should I just take what I can get?

Thanks

·
Registered
269 Posts
well there is no factory installed LEM option for the HK45 as of right now. I am sure it will be coming in the near future. People need to understand that this is like week 2 or 3 of the HK45 being out. They are getting out the first version which in USP terms is a V1 which was always HK's most popular model. We all have to remember it took years for the USP line to evolve and the P2000 line took a bit as well. We can only hope they have new Experts, Tacticals and the like based on the P30 and HK45 designs.

·
Registered
210 Posts
well there is no factory installed LEM option for the HK45 as of right now. I am sure it will be coming in the near future. People need to understand that this is like week 2 or 3 of the HK45 being out. They are getting out the first version which in USP terms is a V1 which was always HK's most popular model. We all have to remember it took years for the USP line to evolve and the P2000 line took a bit as well. We can only hope they have new Experts, Tacticals and the like based on the P30 and HK45 designs.
+1, well said dtbbals.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I have heard a couple of people saying they converted them to LEM with no problems that could be a option for you if you want to get one.

·
Registered
569 Posts
The USP LEM Variant can work but will void an warranty by HK. The LEM kits for the HK45 will be out around the end of Q1 2008 (first quarter of 2008....I called and they said it would be 5 to 6 weeks)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The USP LEM Variant can work but will void an warranty by HK. The LEM kits for the HK45 will be out around the end of Q1 2008 (first quarter of 2008....I called and they said it would be 5 to 6 weeks)
Thanks for the update. Any word on the Match Trigger for the Hk45?
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts