HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Personal protective equipment Photo caption Fictional character Recreation Games

Allen the Alien is hiding 3 Easter Eggs through out 9 different pictures on AlienGearHolsters.com.

If you can find all 3 Easter Eggs you will entered to win a 2 Holster Combo of your choice, an Alien Gear Gunbelt, and an Alien Gear T-Shirt!

The winner will be announced on Facebook Monday March 28, 2016.

Have a Happy Easter...and more importantly, Happy Hunting!

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Text Logo Font Games Graphics

Congratulations to Jeff McCaskill, the winner of our Galactic Easter Egg Hunt!

He is now the proud owner of a 2 Holster Combo, a premium Leather Gun Belt & one of our prized t-shirts!

Thanks to all who played!

Best,
Alien Gear Holsters

·
Registered
8 Posts
As this is my first post i am hesitant to use it for a bad review.
I just purchased a 686 plus talo with a 5 inch barrel and called alien gear for a holster because there website does not show this gun listed. I was advised however that there K frame would not only work but would also support my 5 inch barrel. i did explain to the women who took my order that even though a k frame is similar the 686 has a full underlug so i would appreciate if a notation was made that it was in fact a 686. Needless to say everything showed up at my door including the belt that doesnt fit along with a holster for a h&k 45c that i ordered. The first thing i noticed is of coarse the holster wasnt cut for an underlug and the barrel protruded an inch past the holster so problem one wrong holster!! after contacting them by phone another young lady couldnt understand why it didnt fit and we discussed taking pictures and sending them to support. The belt situation was also addressed by me paying for the return shipping and a new one would be sent out. Right or wrong alien gear does not sent return labels. This immediately prompted me to ask for a supervisor so i could receive the stellar customer support alien gear promises! Well the man in charge goes by the name of Jeff and he immediately explained they dont make a holster for a 686 smith and they never should have told me it would work. Good thing i didnt waste my time taking pictures. Once again Jeff told me to send it back on my dime, no return shipping label. At that point i decided to return the entire order because it appears alien gear clearly admits many mistakes were made but feels i should pay for them. I hope others had better luck with them.
Edit/Delete Message

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.