·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
usp9sdcc!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Looks good. I'm planning on converting my new USP9 V1 to the LEM/Match Hybrid which is what you appear to have.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
^THIS! thanks, lol.
I don't think you posted your match video over here, but I watched in over on GT. Pretty cool and it had to be HOT. Glad you caught what I meant. Again, nice setup!! Always nice seeing somebody personalize a sidearm that actually gets used. Awesome.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
That is sweet. I got pretty close to that by adding a Match trigger to my USP9CC. Still have the Match hammer.
Need a TB and a LEM kit and we're twins. :wink:

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think you posted your match video over here, but I watched in over on GT. Pretty cool and it had to be HOT. Glad you caught what I meant. Again, nice setup!! Always nice seeing somebody personalize a sidearm that actually gets used. Awesome.
yes, there are no safe queens. i carry and shoot this or my sa pro. sometimes you feel like a 1911, sometimes a hk.

·
Registered
493 Posts
HKs with a little bit a wear look beautiful. Really nice set up.

Toosixy how come yours doesn't have the caliber roll marked on the slide?

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is sweet. I got pretty close to that by adding a Match trigger to my USP9CC. Still have the Match hammer.
Need a TB and a LEM kit and we're twins. :wink:

nice!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No ICQB yet?
i was almost set to get a det-1 then had to have major surgery so the one i had my eye on slipped away. one day i will pick one up. my usp9sdcc and sa pro will fit the bill until i run across another.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I've been looking everywhere for a match trigger kit. You guys got any leads?
I think they are out because the match TRS has been out of stock for quite sometime. I called HK a month or two ago and they were out of stock as well.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
when i called hk a couple weeks ago they had enough parts to provide me with everything to make my lem the hybrid except for the match trs. i ordered a different trs from hkparts.net. i asked the cs rep while i was on the phone if the trs at hkparts.net would work for the conversion and he checked and said it would be perfect. and it is!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts