HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talking about the limited run that showed up out in Cali, like the Elites earlier. I picked mine up from my FFL last night. Interestingly, as was mentioned on another thread here, the frames say "Heckler & Koch GmbH' instead of the "HK Sidearms GmbH" previously. The frames are BG stamped so perhaps this is a change for 2016.

Also, my experts came with the bobbed hammer and the 5+6 plate.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That detent plate is usually the one to leave the safety in place but disable the decocker. That and the bobbed hammer seems unusual for a target gun.

Where did you order the gun from?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got mine from Ammo Bros as part of the pre-order they did. Other vendors will probably start getting them as the guns show up out there. I have seen one or two listings on Gun Broker as well.

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Talking about the limited run that showed up out in Cali, like the Elites earlier. I picked mine up from my FFL last night. Interestingly, as was mentioned on another thread here, the frames say "Heckler & Koch GmbH' instead of the "HK Sidearms GmbH" previously. The frames are BG stamped so perhaps this is a change for 2016.

Also, my experts came with the bobbed hammer and the 5+6 plate.
Could you clarify? Did the non decocking detent plate come extra with the pistol or is it installed and the pistol is non decocking?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could you clarify? Did the non decocking detent plate come extra with the pistol or is it installed and the pistol is non decocking?
The 1+2 plate (safe, fire, decock) came installed. The baggie that came with the gun has the bobbed hammer and the 5+6 plate (I guess this is DAO + safety) as well as some extra o-rings, sight tool, and allen key for the trigger.

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Thank you for the clarification.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The 1+2 plate (safe, fire, decock) came installed. The baggie that came with the gun has the bobbed hammer and the 5+6 plate (I guess this is DAO + safety) as well as some extra o-rings, sight tool, and allen key for the trigger.
The 5+6 is for SAO or cocked & locked and the E hammer is to fit the box as Too stated.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've tried contacting Ammo Brothers regarding an Expert purchase three times via e-mail with no response. They won't have to worry about me trying again, ever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts