HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
If it doesn't fit the Vector properly it could very well be because the rail recesses are not square, a typical Vector problem.

vs

Borrowed pics from a market place thread. The top pic is refered to as being "partially squared". This means untouched they are even more rounded than in the pic. A3 stocks sometimes don't have enough clearance to work properly.
Just a thought.

·
Registered
34 Posts
my buddy rob has it on his c93. it had problems at first but was fixable. maybe he can chime in.
The paddle mechanism is plastic against metal parts, and tends to get chewed up and make the stock unreliable. it's easily fixable. I will post pics shortly, I need to take it apart to show how I reinforced it...

in a nutshell I heated a small nail and melted it the paddle piece to act as a stop for the latching piece. so it's metal vs metal, and not metal vs plastic...

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The paddle mechanism is plastic against metal parts, and tends to get chewed up and make the stock unreliable. it's easily fixable. I will post pics shortly, I need to take it apart to show how I reinforced it...

in a nutshell I heated a small nail and melted it the paddle piece to act as a stop for the latching piece. so it's metal vs metal, and not metal vs plastic...
Pics would be appreciated.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I assume that this is a Black Market manufactured stock.

If so, my buddy had one and it fit / functioned very nice on his Century C93.

Thanks,

DonS1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts