HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tecolote here. I've a 91 since 1980 and a P7 since '83.I'm afraid the latter is mostly retired now in favor of a G19.

Shoot mostly at Surplus City.

Tecolote

·
Registered
83 Posts
Stone County checking in...

Just one HK so far (my good ole' USP 45 Compact, which I love dearly), but I'm doing my best to get a F/A HK51, which will be mah first NFA weapon! :13:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hello to all the Mississippi members. If anyone is looking to shoot just let me know. I dont have the REAL HK's but I have alot of CLONES and they run GREAT with a sear. Just look at the signature. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And always be safe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello from Brandon. I mostly take mine on private land to shot. How is the range in Byram most of the times I have been by there its seems to be crowded. I dont like shooting with a bunch of people. But if they are HK owners it would be good to go. There is a small range I go to in Forest hardly ever see anybody there. Only five bucks to shot. The guy there is a commerical reloader and you can buy all you stuff there real cheap. Want to get a couple of HK guys together and have the range to ourselfs would be cool.
Took my HK45, Kimber pro carry and Sig TACOPS last Saturaday. And yes the HK won again!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Canman,

The Byrum range is pretty quiet during the week. I have been early morning (8:30-9:00) and have been the only one there. Weekends are pretty much worthless for just punching holes in targets. There are a lot of matches and competitions going on almost every weekend. I think there is a need for some of that, but not EVERY weekend. I pay yearly dues and have done so for several years now. But it's getting to where I can't go to Magnolia on the weekends because of the matches.

Thanks goodness I am retired and can go during the week.

Would love to meet up with any HK people to do some shooting!!

Wayne

21 - 30 of 30 Posts