HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Internally, basically all stock. Got meprolight nightsights, Hogue grip, universal accessory rail, and that's about it. Shot probably over a thousand rounds through her.
Ok, so my question, I was wondering if there's any must do mods to improve the gun? (Besides improving myself, I can work on that and improve my gun on my down time) Right now, at about.. 20-25 yards, I shoot a 5'' pattern with these Federal Champion ammo for like 18$ a box for 50.

I'm not really interested in the LEM trigger, I like the trigger on it now,but it seems the trigger has to be pulled back completely for the gun to fire (the bump stop on the back of the trigger touches the frame) and it feels weird, is this normal?

I've also searched a long time ago about a guy who modified the recoil spring, which in return improved it's accuracy.. I can't find that sight anymore, if anyone has a link to it, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
A "must do mod" that I did to my tactical was the extended mag release. They seem to be in stock everywhere so finding one shouldn't be a problem. Installation takes maybe 5 min.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I agree with chopper. Also I put the ambi control levers on mine. What would be a fascinating mod would be a custom jet funnel and mags for the .45.... I keep telling myself that someday I'll do it. Would make it a one of a kind and give a round or two extra capacity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts