HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this movie. It was alright, didn't care fore the way it was shot/edited (out of chrono order). An hour and a half of action. While in Dublin there is some MP7A1 action. Would have liked to see more gun play, but plenty of hand to hand action...

·
Registered
783 Posts
I saw a trailer for this. Only one HK right? the MP7? I'm looking on imfdb.com and there are only 7 guns listed in total. Still looks like it could be cool.

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, just the MP7A1, otherwise it mostly Glock pistols

·
Registered
783 Posts
yeah I saw that.. the most annoying thing about Glocks or other striker fire pistols in movies and Tv is that when whoever pulls one out, you hear a "click", like the hammer being cocked. Drives me nuts.

·
Premium Member
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I saw that.. the most annoying thing about Glocks or other striker fire pistols in movies and Tv is that when whoever pulls one out, you hear a "click", like the hammer being cocked. Drives me nuts.
So I'm not the only peron that bugs. God to know

·
Registered
783 Posts
drives me absolutely nuts. that and suppressors in movies that are instantly thrown on and off in the field. I pretend Jack Bauer of all people has an extra threaded barrel he swaps in and out at the speed of light.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
So I'm not the only person that bugs. Good to know
Fixed it for you :)

Not by a long shot. I hate that with a passion. And what i hate worse is when they run dry with a striker gun and continue to pull the trigger like it reset's. The inaccuracy kills the dramatic effect for me.

·
Registered
783 Posts
yes. that's another one. movies are very inconstant with their accurate portrayal of guns. I can't recall which ones off hand, but I've recently seen some movies where i though "hey, the guy's actually having to reload, cool.. he doesn't have infinite ammo"... but later in the movie, it's back to unlimited ammo. It's just whatever suits the scene. What directors think makes a more intense action sequence (infinite ammo), actually takes me out of the movie and bothers me. Other than that, I'm not particularly nitpicky. If i like a movie or show, I like it. I'm not a film critic by any means.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts