HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have used Ed at HDPS to do their USC/UMP conversions, is the following address correct for shipping my parts to?

HDPS Corp.
P.O. Box 0491
Cleveland, TN 37364

I couldn't get a hold of him today so just put a note in the box for everything I want done, along with my credit card info and return address.

Thanks!

·
Registered
222 Posts
For those of you who have used Ed at HDPS to do their USC/UMP conversions, is the following address correct for shipping my parts to?

HDPS Corp.
P.O. Box 0491
Cleveland, TN 37364

I couldn't get a hold of him today so just put a note in the box for everything I want done, along with my credit card info and return address.

Thanks!
This is the address I got

HDPS CORP.
Eduardo Montagna
P.O. Box 0491
Cleveland, TN. 37364-0491

·
Premium Member
2,680 Posts
Given he is an FFL, no need to ship via an FFL if you are sending him a rife for conversion, correct?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I recently sent a parts kit, SL8 and form1 to Ed... Here is some of the info he provided..

If sending using USPS (ONLY):

HDPS CORP.
Eduardo Montagna
P.O. Box 0491
Cleveland, TN. 37364-0491

If sending using other carrier(UPS/FedEx/DHL):

HDPS CORP.
Eduardo Montagna
485 Bohannons Rd SE
Cleveland, TN 37323

"Always ship fully insured and with a note with your name, address, e-mail address and phone number as well information in what service need to be done inside the box"

All NFA WEAPONS MUST HAVE AN APPROVED COPY OF YOUR FORM 1 OR FORM 4 ATTACHED.You can also get more info from here..

https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck His FFL no is 1-62-XXX-XX-XX-03245

It will also give you the same info...

Good luck,

He does great work..

GMANinGA out

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
This thread is almost a year old. BTW I'm not sure what sized package the PO Box will or will not accept.

·
Registered
356 Posts
This thread is almost a year old. BTW I'm not sure what sized package the PO Box will or will not accept.
Just for info...

I have a PO Box, and you can ship just about anything to it. I have tested that theory a couple of times, with boxes so large they wouldn't go over the counter & they has to open up the double wide doors to take them out. Max size accepted is 130" total along the two longest sides.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts