HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything else outta HDPS on the USC receiver yet? Price, release date? Anything?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ha!

Check the other thread that's something like 4 YEARS old by now. He has no interest in ever bringing these to market. Someone else might step up someday but I doubt it. Personally, I'd much rather see a polymer version of the cast receivers that looked more in proportion to a UMP. The idea was good, the execution was a little off imo.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but I'd bet a dollar it's never going to happen from HDPS.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha!

Check the other thread that's something like 4 YEARS old by now. He has no interest in ever bringing these to market. Someone else might step up someday but I doubt it. Personally, I'd much rather see a polymer version of the cast receivers that looked more in proportion to a UMP. The idea was good, the execution was a little off imo.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but I'd bet a dollar it's never going to happen from HDPS.
I'm not so sure that's the case. Time will tell I guess. But I thought they'd never come to market with the mags. They did finally.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
He got the site up for it with pictures but that's it. Seems he has had some staffing issues. Unfortunate cause it looks pretty bad*ss!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts