Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No Affiliation: Price varies, For Informational Purposes Only

HK Qualified Sear/Pack SEF HK Sear/Pack by Qualified Transferable : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com No Reserve (Sold $32k)

HK MP5 S&H Sear MP5 Sear gun with AAC and Extras! : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com No Reserve (Sold $35k)

HK MP5A3 and Fleming Sear HK MP5 Fleming Sear Gun : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com No Reserve ("Sold" $35k)

HK Fleming Sear 01A Pack WTS: Fleming HK Sear in 01A Pack - $SPF - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $32k ("Marked Sold")

HK Fleming Sear/Pack SEF NFA Firearms Ads $32.5k

HK S&H Sear/Pack SEF NFA Firearms Ads $32.5k ("Marked SPF")

HK Fleming Sear SEF WTS: Pre-86 IMI UZI - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $33K ("Marked SOLD")

HK S&H Sear/Pack SEF WTS: Transferable Hk Sear (S&H) - $33,000 - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $33k

HK S&H Sear/Lower NFA Firearms Ads $33k

HK Fleming Sear 3 round burst NFA Firearms Ads $34.9k (Reduced to $33.9k)

HK Fleming Plain Sears x3 NFA Firearms Ads $35k each (2 Sold) (1 Left)

HK G3 Fleming Sear WTS Fleming Sear in HK G3 Host. Paperwork for .308 223 & 9MM - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $35.4k

HK Fleming Sear Group SEF NFA Firearms Ads $35.5k (Reduced to $33,250) (Removed or Sold Not sure)

HK MP5A3 S&H Sear NFA Firearms Ads $37k

HK G3 Qualified Sear NFA Firearms Ads $38k

HK G3 Registered Pack NFA Firearms Ads $38k ("Marked Sold")

HK Trigger Group x3 4 Position NFA Firearms Ads $38.5k (1 "Marked" Sold 2 Left) (Lowered Price to $37k) (Be aware of what your getting with these they are registered frames notice the K holes drilled in the MP5 Lower that is how he says it will fit a K gun IMO one of the least desired out of Sears and Packs)

HK All German HK53 Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $38.5K

HK MP5A3 Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $41K (Marked SOLD)

HK MP5A3 Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $41k ("Marked" SOLD)

HK MP5A3 Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $41k (Marked SOLD)

HK MP5A3 Fleming Sear Vollmer Conversion NFA Firearms Ads $41k (Marked Sold)

MM 23eK Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $42.5k (Original Ad Recycled to German HK21E RR I assume MM 23ek Fleming Sear Sold trying to confirm with seller)

HK 53/51 Fleming Sear 4 position NFA Firearms Ads $42.6k ("Marked" SPF) (Ad Deleted)

HK MP5K PDW Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $43k ("Marked" SOLD)

HK Alltech Sear 3 German Host Guns 89,93,91 HK Sear-Alltech w/ 3 HK Host guns, LOTS of extras : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com Starting bid $46k

HK MM23E/93A3 Fleming Sear WTS: Fleming HK SEAR; 5.56 mm BELDFED , RIFLE PKG-REDUCED $45,500 - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $51K (Reduced to $45.5k)

View attachment 64362
View attachment 64370
View attachment 64378

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
No Affiliation: Price varies, For Informational Purposes Only

HK Qualified Sear/Pack SEF HK Sear/Pack by Qualified Transferable : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com No Reserve

HK MP5 S&H Sear MP5 Sear gun with AAC and Extras! : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com No Reserve

HK Fleming Sear/Pack SEF NFA Firearms Ads $32.5k

HK S&H Sear/Pack SEF NFA Firearms Ads $32.5k

HK S&H Sear/Pack SEF WTS: Transferable Hk Sear (S&H) - $33,000 - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $33k

HK Fleming Sear 3 round burst NFA Firearms Ads $34.9k

HK Fleming Plain Sears x3 NFA Firearms Ads $35k each

HK G3 Fleming Sear WTS Fleming Sear in HK G3 Host. Paperwork for .308 223 & 9MM - NFA Market Board - Sturmgewehr.com Forums $35.4k

HK Fleming Sear Group SEF NFA Firearms Ads $35.5k

HK MP5A3 S&H Sear NFA Firearms Ads $37k

HK Trigger Group NFA Firearms Ads $38.5k

HK MP5A3 Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $41k

MM 23eK Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $42.5k

HK MP5K PDW Fleming Sear NFA Firearms Ads $43k

View attachment 64362
View attachment 64370
View attachment 64378
DUDE!!!!!

At some point you've got to stop posting this sh$t, otherwise I'm not going to be able to buy a sear at anything less than market price PLUS CAF's added premium.

Next time a PM would be far more appreciated than a PSA. :rolleyes:

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DUDE!!!!!

At some point you've got to stop posting this sh$t, otherwise I'm not going to be able to buy a sear at anything less than market price PLUS CAF's added premium.

Next time a PM would be far more appreciated than a PSA. :rolleyes:
If anyone was truly looking over the last week those Two the other night were absolute STEALS the HK51 w/sear and the MP5 w/sear especially that MP5........

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
If anyone was truly looking over the last week those Two the other night were absolute STEALS the HK51 w/sear and the MP5 w/sear especially that MP5........
That MP5 sear gun was an S&H sear...correct?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Keep posting, Bradley doesn't need anymore toys!!
Yeah...thanks A...hole:biggrin:

As though the market isn't tough enough as it is....where's my recession???? I mean common man!!!!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Wow... not too long ago, only 2~3 sears at a time at Gunbroker.
Now, the market is flooded with sears and the price is keep going up sharply.

I only did a few right things in my life... being a good father to my kids and buying that sears...

·
Banned
2,002 Posts
Wow... not too long ago, only 2~3 sears at a time at Gunbroker.
Now, the market is flooded with sears and the price is keep going up sharply.

I only did a few right things in my life... being a good father to my kids and buying that sears...
I screwed up!! Luckily, well sort of, I am not a father!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
The link for the MM23eK with Fleming Sear brings me to an ad for a TSC 21e registered receiver MG

Thanks for the list - prices seem to be all over the place, but it looks like the average going rate for a sear is now around $32k.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Updated..............I have been asked about a couple of other listings not on here I am not going to put up a link to a $80k sear on here and the other one off Sturm not on here I believe to be a scam.
Thanks Trey. Does anyone have background and/or info about the "Alltech" sear? I'm not buying, just interested to know the history on this one. Where's Tony? @AGG

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does anyone have background and/or info about the "Alltech" sear?
I don't know a whole lot about them what I have been told they are very similar to the Hard Times Armory and Jonathan Ceiner sears pictured below I was told early on to steer clear of the Ciener sears by two well known smiths something about the geometry and wear on those type of sears........YMMV
Ceiner Sear.jpg
Left to Right: Factory sear found in the HK21 E, Ceiner HK auto-sear, Hard Time Armory HK auto sear, Unknown type found in a registered receiver MP5.

Searss.jpg

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
.... was told early on to steer clear of the Ciener sears by two well known smiths something about the geometry and wear on those type of sears........YMMV
That was pretty much what I was wondering. I'd never heard of an "Alltech" sear, which brought into question the reliability/quality. Thanks again for the info.

·
Banned
34,557 Posts
Thanks Trey. Does anyone have background and/or info about the "Alltech" sear? I'm not buying, just interested to know the history on this one. Where's Tony? @AGG
Here I am @Brad4065--- the only Alltech items that I am aware of are registered trigger packs for the HK's--- they did many registered receivers for other firearms (e.g., AK's, SIG AMT, etc.)!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This will be last update of this thread unreliable info, people not updating their Ads etc. I will probably start another thread at some point if this many Sears hit the open Market again but more than likely just individual heads ups.

Seems as though Reuben is the one getting Top Dollar for Fleming Sears combined either with a MP5 or MP5K PDW, I am amazed at how many he has sold in last couple of months at 41k-43k, out of the Big 3 S&H seems to be the least desired right now. Have not seen a DLO go up for sale in awhile especially a NO Reserve Auction that would be interesting I think.............

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.